This week we debate the term “Girl Boss” and the language we use to describe women in business with opinions from the Found & Flourish community.
We share our top reads and listens of the week, discussing the focus on women’s weight in the media, the expression of anger and emotional competence, and the recent statistics on female founder funding.
- Funding For Female Founders Stalled at 2.2% of VC Dollars in 2018
- Feminists Don’t Wear Pink: Jameela Jamil
- The power of women’s anger – Soraya Chemaly
- The High Low co-hosted by Pandora Sykes and Dolly Alderton – “Is ‘Hey guys‘ anti-feminist?
- Don’t Stop Us Now! Podcast with Debbie Wosskow, OBE
- FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened (Netflix Documentary)
- The Guilty Feminist by Deborah Frances White
To find out more about this podcast and to nominate a guest visit www.foundflourish.co.uk/podcast.
More About Found & Flourish
Found & Flourish is a network for kickass female founders, side hustlers and aspiring entrepreneurs. Join us by visiting www.foundflourish.co.uk.
Connect With The Hosts