In this episode, we discuss one of the world's biggest phobias; public speaking. We share our own experiences including the good, the bad and the ugly as well as offer a range of tools and techniques to help overcome your fear.
- TED Talks: The Official Ted Guide to Public Speaking by Chris Anderson
- How to Fail with Elizabeth Day - Deborah Frances-White
- 15 Fear of Public Speaking Statistics
- Tim Ferriss with Susan Cain - #357 - How to Overcome Fear and Embrace Creativity | The Tim Ferriss Show (Podcast)
- The 4-7-8 breathing technique
- The surprising secret to speaking with confidence - Caroline Goyder - voice coach TEDx talks
- Toastmasters for public speaking
To find out more about this podcast and to nominate a guest visit www.foundflourish.co.uk/podcast.
More about Found & Flourish
Found & Flourish is a network for kickass female founders, side hustlers and aspiring entrepreneurs. Join us by visiting www.foundflourish.co.uk.
Connect With The Hosts