This week's guest is Davinia Tomlinson, the award-winning founder of RainChq, a company she set up to help women take control of their financial futures.
With over 15 years experience across the investment management and professional services industries, including roles at Fidelity Investments and PwC, as well as a First Class Honours degree from Aston University and an Executive MBA from Cass Business School and holds the Investment Management Certificate, Davinia knows her stuff when it comes to finances.
Outside of rainchq, Davinia is a Trustee at Talawa Theatre company, established more than 30 years ago to improve diversity in the arts. She has two young daughters and splits her time between London and the Caribbean.
In this episode Dav and Coni discuss:
- Healing our relationship with money
- The power of financial independence
- Dav’s top tips for women who want to live a weather life
- Why when women getting wealthier - communities benefit too
- Davinia also shares her experience of moving her whole life - including her two daughters - to St Kitts in the midst of the pandemic
- And why she wants to encourage more women to live life on their own terms
We hope you enjoy.
Find out more about and with Davinia
- Web: https://www.rainchq.com/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/rainchq/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davinia-tomlinson-0a7b2448/
To find out more about this podcast and to nominate a guest visit www.foundflourish.co.uk/podcast.
Connect With The Host