Found & Flourish presents Bossing It, the weekly podcast for women in business hosted by entrepreneurs Frankie Cotton and Lara Sheldrake.
EPO2 | Our Dos and Don’ts of Selling B2B Services, Knowing Your Value and Facing Fear
In this episode, we share how we set up our service-based businesses, what we would have done differently and the challenges we faced along the way. We also offer some top tips, the tools we found useful starting out on a shoestring budget and what we’ve been reading and listening to this week.
- The Multi-Hyphen Method by Emma Gannon
- Ctrl Alt Delete #149 Farah Storr - Find Your Discomfort Zone
- Tony Robbins - Beat Work-Related Stress Forever
- Ctrl Alt Delete #1 Elizabeth Gilbert - Talking Creativity and Finding Your Voice
- Keep your goals to yourself - TED talk by Derek Sivers
- Squarespace (website hosting & design)
- Over (design tool)
- Crunch (bookkeeping & accounting)
- Xero (bookkeeping)
- Freeagent (bookkeeping)
- Namechk (domain name & social handle search)
- Wordpress (website hosting & design)
To find out more about this podcast and to nominate a guest visit www.foundflourish.co.uk/podcast.
More About Found & Flourish
Found & Flourish is a network for kickass female founders, side hustlers and aspiring entrepreneurs. Join us by visiting www.foundflourish.co.uk.
Connect With The Hosts